Speed reading chrome extension for Kindle Cloud Reader.
- Install extension from Chrome Extension Store (link above or search for Kreeder)
- Go to read.amazon.com
- Click the Kreeder Icon and click open Kreeder (Alternatively press CTRL+SHIFT+SPACE) to open the reader window
Like us on Facebook.
- Pressing CTRL-SHIFT-SPACE repeatedly opens multiple Kreeder windows.
Some issues with text extraction with special characters and non-latin characters (have not tested on non-English books)
- Books with lots of images, or books with multiple layouts (e.g. Any of the Dummies books with lots of callouts), will end up with text appearing in non-sequential order. Kreeder works best with plain text books (e.g. are the words only on the pages without any special blocks or formatting).
Tested on Linux and Windows and Mac
- Windows 10 issue (not just Kreeder) where popup windows are wonky. The reader itself is fine, clicking on the icon gives you a headache.
- 08/27/2015 - 0.0.0.6 Icon Updates
- 08/21/2015 - 0.0.0.5 Slider Bar Bug Fixes
- 08/20/2015 - 0.0.0.4 Slider Bar Implementation
- 08/19/2015 - 0.0.0.3 Bug Fixes
- 08/18/2015 - 0.0.0.2 Design Changes
- 08/17/2015 - 0.0.0.1 Initial Release
Post a Comment